Anyway, the rules are to list 7 random things about yourself and then pass the award along to 15 other bloggers to do the same- so here goes...
1) I've mentioned this before on here, but I'm one of 4 sisters.
2) We moved into a turn of the century "fixer upper" farm house when I was 5 years old where my parents still live. By "fixer" I mean only wood heat, no insulation and a hallway for the kitchen. Oh, and there was no foundation either. My parents bought it without ever walking through it - they simply looked through the windows and made up their minds to go for it.
It's been a labor of love, and is still in a continual state of remodel - but it was the site of an awesome childhood and I love it.
3) When I was in first grade I was the Virgin Mary in our elementary school Christmas play. Apparently the seperation of church and state didn't apply in small town Oregon. This was back when we were allowed to have Christmas plays instead of "winter celebrations". We also had free hot lunches provided by the ladies from the church down the road. Oh the times, they have changed...
4) I'm super creative. As a kid when I'd get a doll I would name it whatever it said on the box. Therefore, my two most beloved dolls from childhood were named "Tender Love" and "Baby Alive".
|When I was 9, I had surgery and my friend bought me this doll as a gift.|
It wet the bed and the nurses blamed me. I was mortified.
5) I graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in History. I really loved college and I have great memories from my time in Tucson.
Going to the UA is also the only thing I will ever have in common with EMZ, because I definitely don't have her abs or speed!
6) I'm pretty sure I know every line (and every song) from these movies:
7) In the 90's my sister was a fairly successful high fashion/runway model.
|My sis Debbie - isn't she purdy?|
|Just chillin in a tree in our dresses...|
So yeah, in Germany, in the mid 90's, I was totally like a supermodel....now THAT's random, right?
ok so now to tag others - these are people whose blogs I've just found and I'd love to know more about you all! So, here we go:
1) Courtney at A So-Called Runner
2) Beth at Yes Folks, I Run Like a Girl
3) Jill at Fitness Health and Happiness
4) Lisa at Because I Can
5) Tink at The Running Paintbrush
6) Meredith at Therapeutic Runnings of a Mom
7) Aimee at Chronicles of a Dime
8) Carrie at Family Fitness Food
9) Hiker Mom at Livin the Fit Life
10) Kat at All of a Sudden Life is Amazing
11) Nancy at Living the Dream
12) Christy at My Dirt Road Anthem
13) Jessica at Pace of Me
14) Jessica at Running to Be Skinny
15) Marissa at Lets Move it Momma's
Leave me a note in the comments if you're going to play along and list your 7 random things - thanks!