1) I haven't posted for a while but I have some good reasons - I've been super busy moving my office. As I've mentioned previously, I work for my mom and we've recently decided that we no longer need to rent a space for an office - instead we're moving the office out to her property (we don't have walk in clientele, so there's really no need for an office space). This will be great for many reasons: 1) I get views like this instead of looking at 4 office walls...
2) There is a treadmill, so fitting in runs when it's super rainy out should be easier and this is also one of my favorite places to run outside on the pretty country roads; and 3) in the summer the kids can come here with me, play outside, ride bikes, etc. Better than being shuttled all over or sitting in an office with me for the day. Lots of good things will come from the move...BUT we've been in our office for almost 15 years and there's a lot of crap that has been accumulated in that time. The move has been stressful and exhausting - and I kind of feel behind on EVERYTHING....I just have to keep in mind all the good that will come when it's done.
2) I scored a bunch of pictures frames from the walls of our old office space, so the kids and I've been using them to frame some of their artwork. I used some of the particularly large ones and had them paint something of their choice (I drew it in pencil and then they painted it). So here are my budding artist's creations:
|Owen's rocket ship|
|Reese's red tree|
3) As I wrote about in my last post I have been doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution 90 day workout plan. This week I'm starting workouts #3 and #4 in Phase One which I will post more about after I do them a few times. I forgot to mention a few things when I wrote about the first workouts in my last post - first, it comes with a complete nutrition plan as well as the dvd's. I'm not following the plan because I'm
4) Running - I ran EIGHT miles on Saturday!!!! My foot is really really improving. I'm feeling good and gaining some of my endurance back. I've been seeing a new physical therapist, and I really feel like the work I'm doing there is helping. Fingers crossed...
5) Yesterday was a big milestone in our household - we celebrated this little monkey's 5th birthday!
|wearing her birthday hat from school and leftover chocolate cake on her face...|
|love spending time with these guys...|
Fitness Health and Happiness for Fitness Friday!