1) As I said in yesterday's post, I've been a slacker in the workout department, so to remedy this I said hello to my good friend Jillian...
2) Trying a new recipe this week was a complete fail - but I did make this Baked Potato soup to take to my sister's 40th birthday dinner. It's pretty much always a hit, and total comfort food.
3) Tomorrow is the virtual run in memory of Sherry Arnold.
here, and run in memory of Sherry. Details of the race can be found here.
4) Biggest Loser. Adrian was sent packing - and while I don't think he did himself any favors by not listening and making some inopportune comments, I do think he was put in a defensive position from the get-go and was bullied out of town by Conda, Kim and Mark.
Conda has to be one of the most annoying contestants ever. I can't stand her. She didn't even have the grace to be embarrassed when Dolvett called her out about complaining and talking behind Adrian's back. Just awful.
And Kim looks like she has something nasty in her mouth all the time...just sayin.
Oh, and a side note to the peeps at the BL - next time there's a challenge where Dolvett is going to be dunked in the water, can't we do better than having him wearing jeans, shirt and vest?
5) I got nothing - HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Head over to Fitness, Health and Happiness for Fitness Friday!