My husband and I are super romantic, so the day went something like this:
- wake up
- rush rush rush rush rush rush to get everyone ready
- bye to hubby
- drop off kids
- drive to work (late as usual)
- remember today is annivesary.
- text hubby:"Happy Anniversary" (I have a way with words)
- work work work work work
- his text reply: "Love ya babe. 9 years of putting up with my BS, not bad". Swoon!
- go to grocery store
- pick up kids
- feed kids
- go to school open house for son
- go home/get kids in bed
- realize I'm hungry
- order a pizza.
- in bed by 10.
Seriously though, through the last nine years our lives have gone through monumental changes, many ups and a few downs. I'm completely aware how lucky I am to be married to my best friend and hugest supporter. Here's to the next 9 years - maybe we'll even spring for a fancy dinner....